Crane Rental Rates for Charlotte, NC, Winston-Salem, NC, Columbia, SC
There are three cities in the Carolinas in the I-77 corridor that have set a new standard for growth: Charlotte, NC, Winston-Salem, NC, and Columbia, SC.
Charlotte was the fastest-growing city in the country for a decade and continues to add thousands of people each year. Winston-Salem and Columbia each have excellent amenities that have attracted many new residents and businesses since the 1990s.
Each city shares similar characteristics, including:
- Each city boasts access to the great outdoors.
- Each city has excellent health care.
- Each city has well-known, high-quality institutes of higher learning.
- Each city has great restaurants and shopping centers.
- Each city has a thriving economy and access to great careers.
- Each city seems like it is always under construction.
In addition to similar characteristics, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, and Columbia all have construction projects that require crane rentals. Each city has access to high-quality cranes through Parker’s Crane Service. Here is what you need to know about how much to budget for crane rentals in the I-77 corridor.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Crane?
You can rent a crane by the day, week, or month from most crane rental providers. Most smaller mobile cranes will cost roughly $1,000 per day; however, the price may vary depending on a variety of other factors.
The following are some cost-cutting suggestions:
- Make a plan for how you’ll use your crane while you’re still in possession of it.
- Prepare to tell your crane provider exactly what you require. Before the crane is delivered, ask questions to help you figure out your strategy.
- Organize your construction site so that you don’t waste any of the crane’s time.
- Ensure that you have a crane operator and flaggers on hand. You don’t want to squander your crane hire by waiting for your operators.
- Make sure you complete as much crane work as possible during your rental period. You don’t want to be forced to return the crane unless it’s really essential.
- While you’ll want to make the most of your crane time, make sure you and your crew don’t rush. The most critical part of crane operation is safety.
Do You Need Crane Operating Personnel?
CCO Operators, Riggers, and Signal Persons can all be added to your crane rental service by Parker’s Crane Service. Some contractors will wish to avoid the added cost of operators and flaggers, but having trained professionals on-site may be advantageous enough to justify the additional budget.
Hiring educated professionals will help you carry your products more quickly, potentially cutting your rental time in half. Most importantly, it will increase the level of safety on your job site, giving contractors peace of mind. Parker’s Crane Service can help provide renters with time-savings, safety-promoting personnel, and services, such as:
- CCO Operators, Riggers, and Signal Persons
- Free On-Site Quotes and Evaluations
- Lift Plans
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- OSHA and MSHA Compliant
- Crane Erection and Dismantling Crews
Contacting a business with experience and competence in cranes and rigging is the greatest approach you can take toward maximizing your crane rental budget. Parker's Train Service is your go-to crane rental company in Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville, Charleston, Columbia, the Triad, and across the Carolinas.
We have decades of experience renting out cranes in the Carolinas and an impeccable safety record. Contact Parker’s Crane Service for more information about the cost of crane rentals in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, and Columbia.