Critical Lift Services
North and South Carolina have long been two of the fastest-growing states in the country. There are few metropolitan areas that are not growing rapidly.
In the past few decades, there has been a significant migration to the Carolinas from every part of the country.
Some of the regions that have grown the quickest include:
- Charlotte: The Charlotte Metropolitan Area has grown as rapidly as anywhere in the country, adding hundreds of thousands of residents in the past three decades and climbing into the top ten most populated regions.
- Raleigh-Durham: Since the construction of the Research Triangle Park, the Triangle has attracted new residents from all over the world. It has grown by leaps and bounds since the 1980s and continues to be one of the favorite relocation destinations of Millennials and people of every age.
- Charleston: One of the oldest cities in the country, Charleston is not stuck in the old days by any means. A must-visit for food, shopping, and culture, Charleston is also home to many important companies and welcomes tens of thousands of new residents every year.
- Asheville: Western North Carolina has always been known for beauty, music, and the arts; however, in recent decades Asheville has become an economic powerhouse, attracting many new businesses and residents.
- Wilmington: Like Asheville, Wilmington was once known as a tourist destination. However, these days it is every bit as much as important as other Carolina cities for business and education.
- Columbia: Central South Carolina is growing as well. Home to the University of South Carolina, Columbia residents are well-educated and love the great outdoors surrounding the city.
- The Triad: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and High Point have become three of the most important cities in the South. They are vital for business and tourism in the Carolinas.
With so much growth, there are inevitably going to be some significant construction projects. Some projects require moving massive materials from one place to another. There are some loads that can test the capacity of the cranes on your job site.
For critical lift services, you need a crane rental company that has the experience and expertise to ensure the job is done properly and safely. Parker’s Crane Service is here to help you with your critical lifts.
Critical Lift Services in the Carolinas
When lifting heavy materials will test the limits of your crane, you need to make sure you have safe and experienced critical lift services. Here are a few reasons to choose Parker’s Crane Service for your critical lift project:
- Equipment: You'll want to choose a crane rental business that has the greatest equipment. All of our cranes and their components are top-of-the-line and thoroughly maintained. Parker's Crane Service in Concord offers some of the most competent truck-mounted cranes in the area, with the capacity to lift up to 97,000 pounds of heavy equipment.
- Experience and Expertise: Contractors and project managers want to be sure they're choosing a crane rental business that has the experience to get the job done well. We have over thirty years of experience with crane rental services. We have the licensing and expertise to ensure the job is done well.
- Safety: Parker's Crane Service has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to accidents. We take pride in our unblemished safety record. Pre-lift work evaluations, daily risk assessments, on-site hazard studies, and routine management audits are all part of our safety procedures. All these will help ensure a safe critical lift project.
When your job site requires lifting the heaviest materials, Parker’s Crane Service is your trusted crane rental company. Contact Parker’s Crane Service when you need critical lift services in the Carolinas.