Crane Rental for Municipal Construction
There are few areas that have grown faster than Charlotte, NC. Hundreds of thousands of people have moved to Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in the last 30 years. Families and individuals have been attracted to this region for many reasons, including:
- Year-round access to outdoor activities such as kayaking, mountain biking, jogging, high ropes, and more.
- Mild winters and even temperatures throughout the year.
- Exciting music festivals and community events in Charlotte and surrounding municipalities.
- The presence of motorsports and numerous race teams.
- Access to Lake Norman, the largest man-made lake in North Carolina.
- Many excellent careers, quality healthcare, and high performing schools
- The quality of life in every municipality in the area.
With so many people moving into towns, large and small, commercial and residential construction is constant. From new towers to mixed-use properties, sometimes it feels like our area is one giant work zone. As towns and cities grow, their buildings and services must expand. If you are conducting a municipal building project, you may need a crane rental. You do not want to trust your government project to someone without extensive experience and expertise.
Crane Rental for Municipal Construction Near Charlotte, North Carolina
In addition to Charlotte, there are numerous small towns and municipalities throughout Mecklenburg, Iredell, Lincoln, Cabarrus, Catawba, Rowan, and the other area counties. Each of these towns has characteristics that make them charming and unique. Some of the communities that likely have or will soon have a host of municipal projects include:
- Mooresville, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Indian Trail, NC
- Statesville, NC
- China Grove, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Concord, NC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
Some of the municipal projects that could require crane rental include but are not limited to:
- Expanding your town hall
- Building a new courthouse
- Renovation the local museum
- Building beautiful parks and recreation areas
- Constructing roads and bridges
- Building maintenance facilities
- Schools and educational institutions
- Constructing outdoor stages and amphitheaters
If you need a crane for your municipal project, you want to rent from a company you can trust. Located in Concord, Parker’s Crane Service is a family-owned and operated company that has been providing quality crane rental, custom rigging, and heavy hauling services to the area for over forty years. There are few municipal projects we haven’t seen in our four decades of renting cranes to people in the Carolinas and beyond.
We enjoy helping towns and counties better serve their people with well-built facilities. We have an impeccable safety record and can provide you with personnel to operate any equipment we rent. If you have a local government project that requires some heavy lifting, contact the Charlotte area’s trusted municipal crane rental company, Parker’s Crane Service in Concord, NC.